Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks

This Thanksgiving is different. While Thanksgiving always makes me a little emotional because I feel so blessed by so much, its even more so this year. Last week we lost my Grandma's sister and yesterday we lost a friend a such a young age. While it's pretty easy to be thankful for all that you have and the people that God has put in your life, its harder to be thankful for the relationships that once were, because it hurts to think of what could have been.

So this Thanksgiving I'm thankful that I'm able to help my family and friends in any way I can.. to help them morn, cry, laugh and to help them be thankful for the awesome times they had with Nita and Brent and not regret what they didn't get to say because they will get to say it someday in a place so much more wonderful than where we are today :)


Brent with some of his best friends- love this picture!!


A sweet picture of my Grandma and her sisters, 2 of whom are now gone

No comments:

Post a Comment