Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday!!

So.. yeah, I have done ZERO Christmas shopping at the actual stores. Having a new baby has given me a awesome excuse to be uber lazy and do all my shopping online which is why I love Cyber Monday.. although I hate the name "Cyber Monday" but that's just me- I'm easily annoyed I guess! I thought that I'd share some of the good deals that I'm taking advantage of.. there are soo many more but these are the sites that I shop from pretty regularly anyway.

American Eagle has 50% everything and free shipping with code 94C486V1




Gap & Old Navy have 40% off at Gap and 30% off at Old Navy with free shipping over $50 with code CYBER



Kohl's has 20% plus free shipping with no minimum with code CYBERSAVE




The Children's Place has 30% off and free shipping on all orders with code CYBERPLACE




Lands End has 30% off and free shipping over $50 with code WONDERLAND and pin 3050




I'm thinking all those codes and sites should keep my busy for awhile and hopefully I can check off almost everyone on my list and not have to leave my comfy chair and snugly Briggs! Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment